✓ Social Media Marketing
✓ Content Writing
✓ Proofreading / Editing
✓ Email Marketing
✓ Social Media Advertising
✓ Strategy Development
✓ Campaign Development
✓ Working Online
✓ Social Media Audit
✓ Online Reputation Mgmt
✓ On-Site SEO
In the following ways:
- Ideal for small business owners or managers who need advice or ideas on social media, marketing or business development.
- Perfect for those who never considered hiring a consultant before. Consulting is just a big, fancy word that sounds nice. It’s more like a chat between colleagues to bounce ideas and gain some insight.
- Sessions are done online so you can be anywhere in the world (as long as you speak English)!
- Since one-on-one training is highly dynamic and personalized, it is included in this category (as opposed to training). If you’d like to be trained in any area of social media management or marketing, please indicate in your email.
- Need more than an hour? No problem. You can book up as many sessions as you need (maximum 2 per day). For example, you might need several sessions to discuss a major campaign you’re implementing, or a few sessions each month for continuous improvement.
How It Works: Send me a message through the form below and I will respond to the email address provided with a questionnaire and available times. Once you’ve filled out the questionnaire, selected your times (for meetings) and paid for your sessions (using your credit card or via bank deposit in Jamaica), then we’ll meet at the time you indicated. After each session, I provide a follow up email with a step-by-step guide to implementing all the methods we discussed.
Strategy & Planning (US$30/hr)
- Ideal for small business owners and managers who already have ideas in mind, but need help in putting thoughts into writing and/or execution.
- Quotes for jobs are provided beforehand, so no surprise bills! You will also get an updated quote if there are any project changes or additional work that wasn’t previously anticipated.
- Some ideas for using Strategy & Planning sessions:
- Developing a social media strategy
- Writing a social media plan
- Creating a social media policy for staff
- Setting up or optimizing profiles and tools
- Researching content to share on social media
- An audit of your social media presence
How It Works: Send me a message indicating what you want to get done. I may respond with a few follow-up questions, then provide a detailed quote along with estimated time and any requirements. Once we sign off on a project agreement and you pay a 50% deposit, I get started! Throughout the project, I will provide regular updates through email and phone calls. You will be provided with a draft document for review, and allowed up to 2 revisions. After final payment is made, I will hand over all relevant documents.
Group Training (starts at US$500 + $200 per 4 hr training session)
- Ideal for small businesses where most employees have a hand in social media or larger businesses with a team of marketing/communications professionals. (One-on-one training is covered under consulting above.)
- Training is customized based on business needs and can be as general or specific as required. Some ideas include:
- Social Media or Blogging Best Practices for your industry
- Growing your business and finding clients online
- Managing your personal brand online
- Developing social media strategies for different platforms
- Training is provided at location specified by client. Space, facilities and refreshments for training must be provided by client.
- The base fee includes pre-training consultation, training programme development and post-review of training for up to 8 persons per session.
- Minimum training session for one day is 4 hrs (includes 30 minutes break). Maximum training session for one day is 8 hours (includes 2 15-minute breaks and 1-hour lunch). Additional training hours are US$50/hour per day. Training can span multiple days as required.
- There will be an additional transportation and accommodation for locations outside of Kingston, St. Andrew and St. James.
How It Works: Send me a message with the details – locations, persons, topic, etc. I will send you a quote. Once approved, we’ll discuss the details further in a meeting, and I will send you an overview of the training beforehand for your review. After training, I will send you a summary report along with results from a before and after survey of the participants indicating what they learned, their perception of the training and any recommendations they have for additional information they might need.
Speaking (Rates available upon request)
- Ideal for conferences, panels and workshops.
- Presentations can be based on any topic involving social media, marketing, working online and personal branding. Each presentation is tailored to the audience and time provided.
- I have a degree in Marketing from the University of Technology, Jamaica, over 4 years experience in online marketing and writing and worked with various companies and brands including telecommunications company Claro Jamaica, and international printing company Vistaprint. See my full speaking profile here.
Book My Services