About This Site
This site was created for anyone who wants to work online and travel the world, no matter where you're from or how much you make. It may be more difficult for us, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.
The content on this site generally falls into four (4) main categories: working online, marketing your solo/small business, minimalism and cheap, solo travel. Here are a few of the most popular posts so far.
About Stacy-Ann Hayles
The story of quitting a plushy corporate job to build your business and travel the world has been told before, by many. But what we haven't explored is the difficulty of living that lifestyle as a dark-skinned, plus-sized woman from a third world country. With a crappy passport and barely-there savings, I'm aiming to do just that - create life "on my own terms" and document my experiences in the most authentic way possible, to make this opportunity more accessible to others.
Here are a few facts about me that contribute to this journey:
• I am a digital marketing specialist, with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, and over eight (8) years of experience in the field.
• I've been a minimalist since 2015. What started as a way to clean out my closet turned into my entire lifestyle, and has afforded me the ability to work from home and begin my travels.
• I spend an obscene amount of time on my laptop and smartphone on a daily basis, so I tend to know A LOT of random tools and tricks for working online and maximizing productivity.
• I try to be as raw and honest as possible in my communication. Outside of professional settings, that tends to mean saying fxck and shxt a lot. I'll try toning it down for this blog, but I make no promises. 😉
• I once developed an entire marketing campaign around vodka-flavored condoms. No, they don't exist but, wouldn't it be sooo cool if they did?!
Well, if you made it this far, that means you know a lot more about me than the average acquaintance. Now, it's your turn!
Send me a message below and tell me what brought you to this site, why you love/hate it and what questions I can answer for you.