Imagine your favorite coworker telling you a story over drinks at a bar, with your boss within earshot. That’s the way I write – relaxed enough to make you feel comfortable, but classy enough that you won’t get fired on Monday morning.
Below, I’ve outlined just a few areas I specialize in, but the truth is: if it’s made of words, I’ll take a crack at it. So if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, get in touch and we can discuss.
- Blog posts & emails
- Website copy
- Press releases
- Reports, guides & case studies
- Presentations & speeches
Lifestyle Blog & Magazine Content
I’m very interested in writing projects covering general topics from a Jamaican perspective and issues affecting black women and the plus-sized community. I also have experience in the following areas:
- Minimalism & Lifestyle Design
- Weddings and Event Planning
- Small Business Management & Marketing
- Solo Travel & Tourism Marketing
For each project, I provide an upfront flat fee and require most clients to pay a 50% deposit before work begins. Here is a basic pricing guide that gives an idea of my rates:
– Short blogs, emails (250-300 words) – $25 per piece (minimum of 4 pieces per project)
– Medium-length blogs, press releases and speeches (500 words or more) – starts at $50 per piece, no minimum (there may be an additional cost if research is required or lead time is less than one week)
– Long-form blogs, reports, guides, case studies and presentations (1500 words or more) – starts at $100 per piece, no minimum (there may be an additional cost if research is required or lead time is less than one week)
Please feel free to reach out and I’ll be happy to offer a no-obligation quote for your project.